COOKIE NUMICRO EDITION - ARDUINO COMPATIBLE CORTEX M PROTOTYPING PLATFORM
Cookie is an open-source Arduino-compatible ARM prototyping platform based on 32-bit ARM Cortex M0/3/4 MCUs plus hardware and software building blocks.
- Hardware CAD design files open under CC BY-SA 3.0 license in Eagle format.
- Fully compatible with Arduino, hundreds of Shields can be reused.
- Types of 32-bit ARM Cortex MCUs available (M0/M3/M4).
- Working on both 3.3V and 5V, selectable with jumper.
- CoLinkEx (USB-JTAG/SW debug probe) onboard, Debug IN/OUT selectable with jumper.
- 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs.
- 1 power jack, 1 ICSP header, 1 standard DB9 connector for serial communication
- 12MHz XTAL Frequency, SYSCLK operate up to 50MHz
- A set of free development tools provided by CooCox.
- Component platform make it easy to share code.
Main chip introduction:
- 32-bit with ARM Cortex-M0 core running at up to 50MHz.
- 64KB Flash for programming, 4KB SRAM, 4KB Flash for data memory, 4KB Flash for boot loader.
- Built-in LDO for Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2.5V to 5.5V.
- Up to 40 GPIO Pins with LQFP-48 package.
- 2 UARTs, 2 SPIs, 1 I2C, 4-channel 32-bit timer, 1 watchdog timer, up to 4 16-bit PWM generators with 8 PWM outputs, and 12bit SRC ADC up to 8 analog inputs.
- NuMicro V1.0
- Jumper Cap
- USB 2.0 Cable
- CoLinkEx User Manual
- Hardware information:
- Software information:
- Related Reference:
Click here to read more about Coocox